Smart status bar indicators: Battery, CPU, Memory, Signal, Phone use, Bedtime...
PowerLine: Status Bar Meters
|Name||PowerLine: Status Bar meters|
|Publisher||Urbandroid (Petr Nálevka)|
|Version||4.2 build 88|
- Fixes in signal indicator
- Chinese translations
- Fix for some parts of the screen not touchable ion Android 12 with multiple indicators in the same space
PowerLine – smart indicators in your status bar or anywhere on your screen.
Indicators ready to use: Battery, CPU, Memory, Signal, WiFi, Phone usage, Bedtime alert, Storage, SMS, Missed calls, Network usage and more…
NEW: Custom indicator with TASKER in BETA channel usage:
New Tasker line for custom indicator:
BROADCAST Action: com.urbandroid.inline.ACTION_UPDATE, Extra: value:(0-100) or valuef:(0.0-1.0), Package: com.urbandroid.inline
NEW: Supports screens with round corners and notches.
NEW: Adds round corners to your right-angled screen.
– Any number of indicators at the same time on screen
– Auto-hide in fullscreen
– Material design
FREE version with two indicators, more indicators with the PRO version.
Download PowerLine: Status Bar Meters
You are now ready to download PowerLine: Status Bar meters for free. Here are some notes:
- Please check our installation guide.
- To check the CPU and GPU of Android device, please use CPU-Z app