Video player with powerful streaming playback and various convenient features.
|Update||December 20, 2019|
- Support Playback UI Color Setting.
- Support playlist order change
- Support Shortcut Setting.
- Imporve stability.
– You don't need to convert video files to MP4 to play them in your mobile device. nPlayer enable you to play almost all video formats and codecs without file converting efforts.
– With your finger tip, you can adjust playback position, move to previous and next subtitle position, adjust location and font size of subtitles, control volume and brightness.
– Supports officially DTS audio codec (DTS HD)
– Supports Pop-up play
– Supports video cast for Smart TV
– Supports HDMI output
– Supports video files : MP4, MOV, MKV, AVI, WMV, ASF, FLV, OGV, RMVB, TP etc.
– Supports audio files : MP3, WAV, WMA, FLAC, APE etc.
– Supports subtitle files : SMI, SRT, SSA, IDX, SUB, LRC, SUP, MLP2 etc.
– Supports image files : JPG, PNG, BMP, GIF, TIFF etc.
– Supports playlist files : CUE, M3U, PLS
– Supports WebDAV, FTP, SFTP, HTTP, SMB/CIFS, UPnP/DLNA
– Supports cloud service (Amazon Cloud Drive, Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, Yandex.Disk)
– Supports multi-track audio
– Supports audio boost
– Supports embedded subtitles
– Supports multi-track subtitles
– Supports external subtitle fonts
– Supports SAMI(SMI) tag
– Supports SSA/ASS with full styling, embedded subtitles
“Big Buck Bunny” is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 license.
(C) copyright 2008, Blender Foundation / https://www.bigbuckbunny.org
“Elephants Dream” is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution license.
(C) copyright 2006, Blender Foundation / https://orange.blender.org
You are now ready to download nPlayer for free. Here are some notes:
- Please check our installation guide.
- To check the CPU and GPU of Android device, please use CPU-Z app