Full Screen Caller ID shows a full screen image of the person who is calling you
Full Screen Caller ID
|Name||Full Screen Caller ID|
This is the original Android Full Screen Caller ID with more than 5 Millions downloads and 50.000+ paid installations ! Thanks all for your awesome support !!
The Full Screen Caller ID is a replacement caller screen for your Android Device.
Using this program you can customize the way your phone notifies you upon incoming & outgoing calls and missed calls.
–== Basic features ==–
– Full screen notification for incoming calls
– Full screen notification for outgoing calls
– Full screen notification for missed calls
– All buttons and texts are customizable
– Use pictures from internal camera, gallery
– Use videos from phone or from online gallery
– Customize caller design : pick colors, text size of the notifications
– Text-to-speech : the full screen caller id can read out loud who is calling you
–== Advanced features ==–
– Android integration : share pictures from any Android application to set pictures for your contacts
– Theme support
– Answer by buttons : no more slider to move to pick up the phone
– Answer by sliding the screen.
– Backup and restore all settings and pictures.
– Video caller Id
– Block annoying contacts
–== How to use ==–
Please check the youtube video to learn how to use the software.
Full Screen Caller ID will work instantly once installed but you have to assign HD pictures to your contacts to avoid full screen blurry pictures. HD pictures must be assigned from the Full Screen Caller ID menu, not from the stock Android contact application.
–== Contact me ==–
Contact me if you have feature request or bug report. When reporting a bug, please describe the problem precisely and write your device reference and android version.
I work alone on this project so I won't be able to answer every single mail. However I read all mails and will fix reported bugs.
Download Full Screen Caller ID
You are now ready to download Full Screen Caller ID for free. Here are some notes:
- Please check our installation guide.
- To check the CPU and GPU of Android device, please use CPU-Z app