Get Android O navbar customizations on your Android N device!
Custom Navigation Bar
|Name||Custom Navigation Bar|
|Update||September 7, 2019|
Disclaimer: This app doesn't work on Android 10.
Get navigation bar customization feature on your Android N+ device!
This app allows you to add custom buttons to your existing navigation bar. No root required!
Please read all the descriptions before downloading and don't leave negative reviews without contacting me first. I'll try to help you.
– Add custom buttons to your navigation bar
– Customizable navbar layout
– Tasker integration for contextual navbar
– Easy to setup
– No root or xposed required *
– Not working on ResurrectionRemix, Beanstalk, AospExtended or anything that uses DirtyUnicorns smartbar
– Not working on EMUI, LG UX
– Partially working on Galaxy S8/S8+ **
– Working on Android 7, 7.1, O preview
– Working on LinageOS
– Working on Nexus devices
– Working on Sony Xperia devices
*This requires a permission to be able to modify the navbar. You will need either root or a pc to grant it.
*If you phone have root, you will be prompted for root access for the app to do all the things automatically. You can choose to deny that if you want to grant the permission by yourself.
**Due to a system bug on Samsung devices, Some apps functions including extra right button and button themes will be unavailable.
Want to help translating the app to your language? Read here: https://github.com/CustomNavigationbar/resources
Download Custom Navigation Bar
You are now ready to download Custom Navigation Bar for free. Here are some notes:
- Please check our installation guide.
- To check the CPU and GPU of Android device, please use CPU-Z app